TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. E-Design Consultation (Project) is a consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the Client’s requirements for the Project at initial interview or in-person meeting.
3. JMorris Design (Designer) will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the Project.
4. Client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication with the exception of agreed upon phone call/s as per package details. Client also agrees to an additional fee of $150 per additional phone call or emails.
5. Designer will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery and installation, or safety precautions in connection with the Project or for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the Project; (including any recommended by Designer), or for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates as any of them are independently-owned and operated separately from JMorris Design. Client to verify fit of each recommendation and verify item (s) can deliver into room through elevators, doors, passage clearances, etc.
6. Drawings and documents prepared by Designer remain the intellectual property of JMorris Design and cannot be used by Client for any purpose other than the completion of the Project. The parties agree that Designer is an independent contractor, not an employee.
7. Designer will perform the services in good faith but cannot be responsible for the performance, quality, or timely completion of work by any third parties. Designer shall not be responsible for any changes to the Project that the Client or Contractor(s), as applicable, make without informing Designer.
8. Client is also responsible for providing a place to receive, unpack, and store products prior to installation, and for providing approvals expeditiously.
9. JMorris Design cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for Project. By clicking “submit” you agree to these terms and conditions. By paying designer, you agree to these terms and conditions.
10. An initial, in-person consultation and site measuring session can be arranged for an extra fee.
1. Full payment must be received before JMorris Design begins E-Design work.
2. Client to provide space info (i.e. measurements, photos, inspiration images, as necessary), within 3 days of payment being sent. JMorris Design not responsible for inaccurate site measurements or site information. If JMorris Design measures the site in-person, Client to verify all measurements for accuracy.
3. JMorris Design to provide 1 Space Plan and 2 Image Boards within 1 week of receiving space info from Client.
4. Client will respond with comments within 1 week of receiving Space Plan and Image Boards.
5. JMorris Design will respond with final Image Board and Product Shopping List within one week of receiving initial Client comments.
6. E-Design package expires within 60 days of payment being made by client. No full or partial refunds will be given for delays on the part of Client for above steps.